According to a theory the children from Ponyo grew up to be the baker couple from Kiki’s Delivery Service.
the ceo of abercrombie and fitch has a lot of nerve saying that ugly people shouldn’t wear his clothes when he looks like an albino orc from the lord of the rings
Now is the time to reblog this.
I’ve been awaiting this picture.
Hahaha I can’t help it. The irony.
I’ve always hated the abercombrie brand anyway.
wallpaper that turns into a pattern of flowers when it comes in contact with heat
GOROGOROIU FIRST GIVEAWAY !!
What you will win :
This cat jacket from the brand Lolli punks. Out of stock on the internet, so my friend who live in Tokyo bought if for me in their store at Harajuku. It’s a onesize.
- You must be following me. I will check.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Reblog this post. Likes do not count. Reblog this as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers.
- Do not delete this text.
- Ask box must be open. If no reply is received within 48hours, a second winner will be picked.
- I will be choosing the winner with random.org
- Post must reach at least over 500 notes or I call off the giveaway.
- Giveaway ends on May 31st, 2013.
Fantastic Grim is hosting a store opening giveaway!! If you enter you could win $25 worth of store credit, and whatever you want will be shipped for free, anywhere! To see what’s in stock, look at our shop: http://fantasticgrim.storenvy.com
Entering is easy!
1. Must be following fantastic-grim
2. No giveaway/phony accounts.
3. 1 like, 1 reblog
4. (optional) Go to www.facebook.com/fantasticgrim and enter the Facebook giveaway!
5. (optional) Follow www.twitter.com/fantastic_grim for THREE different chances to win!
Winner will be chosen at random! I’ll be screening entries to make sure the person I send to is real and not a giveaway blog, please keep your ask box open so I can contact you! If nobody responds within 48 hours, I’ll pick a new winner.
This giveaway will last until May 31st, good luck!
Introducing Henteco Pastries!
These treats are too adorable to be eaten.
Oh geez. OH geez. OH GEEZ.
Alfred Hitchcock would be head over heels for The Blonds’ NYFW 2013 Runway Show.
LOVE everything about this collection! NEED the knife dress.
God dammit Japan. You’ve done it again.
Reblogging because Claire needs to effing see this.
Spring 2013 Couture